top 5

these are the top 5 things that have been helping me get through this cold and windy week...so far!


coffee! what would i do without you every morning! thanks for screwing my head back on!
starbucks


mr black fringed moc boots thanks for keeping my feet worn, we have been together for years but every winter when we meet again, its always just as good :)
-!Toddler%20Girls%20minnetonka%20moccasin%20boots%20Black%20--384498430


fever ray...crazy danish electronica but why the hell not! head to you tube and have a listen
FeverRay-01-big


snakes! three thirty-itus is so much easier having you with me!
snake_lollies_pls-00000797-001


nine stories by j.d. salinger...the odd but amusing perfect short stories before my head hits the pillow
41jBzk70rTL__SL500_AA300_jjjj

Comments

Popular Posts