woman-of-the-month....march..

meet chloe...our dear friend, a cool mum, a business woman and an fierce roller blader...
untitled
My name is… ChloĆ© Meridien Leary… sounds french but im not. I just put the little dash on the e and the middle name is just after a hotel. nice.

I’m… a friend of the dear september duo, a mum to little amelie, a wife to mr leary and a part of Nakula

I’m currently obsessing over… honey joys (recipe on the pack of cornflakes packet) I made a batch of 20 this morning and have already eaten half.oops

My winter wardrobe really needs… something leather….something lace… seeing I was pregnant last year and in leggings most of the time im dying to dress up! (and get out!)

Tonight I’m cooking… linquine with muscles & chilli from jamie olivers italy. so amazing! ive made it about 10 times since I got the book for christmas.

At the bar I order… vodka lime soda. yum!

My favourite place in the world… too many…. santorini, cinque terre and bali , and if were going local - ish …gerringong and berry.

If I had unlimited money this weekend I would… purchase a house in clovelly & gerringong, book flights for my little family & friends to the above places and have a big drink & dance with the girls.

My fav celeb to stalk is… nicole ritchie. slightly o b s e s s e d…

My mum always told me... well not told me ..more taught… the power of positive thinking! it seriously works. oh and to smile x x

Comments

Popular Posts