by.the.moon.

a couple of snaps around my room last night while i was waiting for it to get late enough to put my tired eyes to bed...
frame
i was in port macquarie for a wedding yesterday and picked up this tiny cute frame for $1! yep!
its perfect for a tiny person ;)
jack
my recently purchased silk jacket that i havent had the chance to wear it! she is so lovely!
shell2
not quite a nature bowl just yet but my shell and heart shape leaf collection is in its early stages on my bedside table.
mag
this is a glimpse of my floor...and it always looks like this! there is a constant pile of magazines and books waiting to be loved!
book
style diarires! great book! full of bloggers from around the globe! i've devoured it and read it cover to cover in a couple of days! its hanging out with my embroidered purse
xx

Comments

Popular Posts